Back, Sac and Crack waxing
The Back, Sac and Crack is without doubt one of the most popular and well known waxing treatments developed for guys. Originally the back referred to the back side but today it is usually used to describe the back.
A typical treatment will involve....
- A consultation to ensure that the procedure is appropriate for you. This is also your opportunity to ask questions and describe exactly what you want.
- You will be left to get undressed. Your therapist may give you an antibacterial wipe to cleanse the areas being treated or they may cleanse the areas when they return.
- Your therapist will wear disposable gloves during the treatment. It is also important that you clean and disinfect your hands as you will be helping the therapist to keep the your skin taught and don't wont to infect skin that has been waxed.
- If the hair is long it should be shaved or trimmed - this will reduce the risk of the hair breaking and make the procedure more comfortable. IMPORTANT - if shaving the hair before your appointment you must remember that pubic hair is very strong and deeply rooted and you need at least 10mm to reduce the risk of breakage. Waxing should pull the hair out by the root without breaking the hair.
- Intimate waxing is done on small areas at at time using a hard no-strip wax. The process is slower than strip-waxing as the wax has to harden before being removed. Before the wax is applied the skin MUST be pulled tight to avoid bruising. You may asked to assist the therapist in doing this.
- Oil is applied to the areas being waxed. This creates a barrier between the wax and your skin. the wax is applied using a spatula and then left to harden. This only takes minutes but your therapist will continue to apply wax on other areas whilst waiting for the wax to go hard.
- When ready the wax is pulled away in a fast motion in the opposite direction to the growth and the therapist may place a hand on the treated area to reduce stinging.
- Hair removal around in the groin area is done with the client lying on their back. For the back side and crack the client will be required to go onto all fours. This position keeps the skin of the buttocks taught.
- Once complete the therapist will apply an antibacterial soothing lotion or oil to the areas and provide you with some aftercare advice.
The following therapists are registered on the directory as offering this service. Please note that waxing4men.com is a directory service only. It does not endorse any therapist or check that they are qualified and insured to offer this treatment. You are strongly advised to check before booking a treatment.
|You are viewing results 1 to 3 of 3|
|You are viewing results 1 to 3 of 3||